The labor force is defined as individuals 16 years and older who are seeking work, whether employed or not.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- American Airlines Group Merger Anniversary: What Challenges Lie Ahead?
- Holiday Jobs Boom: Who's Hiring, How Many and What It Means For the Economy
- Can Anything Stop The FCC From Approving the Comcast-Time Warner Merger?
- Gold Miners: 3 Reasons to Buy This ETF Before 2014 Ends
- Why Monsanto Might Be the Best Internet of Things Stock
- How to Retire Early in 5 Easy Steps