The labor force is defined as individuals 16 years and older who are seeking work, whether employed or not.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Much Money Do I Need to Retire?
- 3 Money-Saving Tips When You're Earning Minimum Wage
- 401(k) Pitfalls and Practical Investing Advice for Americans Around That Crucial Age of 50
- The Week Ahead: Tesla Motors' Earnings and July's Jobs Report
- After a Crazy Week, What's Next for Republic Airways Holdings, Inc.?
- Why Buffalo Wild Wings Popped Despite Bland Earnings