The labor force is defined as individuals 16 years and older who are seeking work, whether employed or not.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Breaking News: UPS Finalizes Its Labor Contract in a Historically Unprecedented and Aggressive Way
- 1 Hidden Advantage Chipotle Has Over McDonald's
- A Second Contract Vote Fails: How UPS's Most Important Distribution Center Is at Risk
- Could On-Demand Labor be the Future of the Sports Workforce?
- This 1 Figure Could Keep the Stock Market From Reaching New Highs
- Should You Bet on the Action at Darden Restaurants?