LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Intel Corp. Reportedly Trying to Play Fab for LG
- Qualcomm, Inc. Isn't Going to Make It Easy for Intel Corp. to Win the iPhone 7s
- Forget Sprint's Half-Off Deal: Here's How the Carrier Really Stays Competitive
- Sprint's Major Announcement Is Same Old Half-Off Deal
- Qualcomm Inc. vs Samsung: When a Partner Becomes a Rival
- How Many Customers Does T-Mobile Have?