LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Verizon Communications Inc. Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- Will Apple Inc. Follow LG Electronics? Lead and Try to Cut Qualcomm Out?
- 3 Companies Aggressively Investing for Growth
- It's Official: AT&T Inc. Made a Huge Mistake
- What to Expect From Alcatel-Lucent in the Third Quarter
- 3 Things Investors Need To Consider When Choosing Between AT&T and Verizon