LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Reasons Intel Investors Should Be Interested in Microsoft Surface 3 Reviews and Teardowns
- The Microsoft Surface 3 Finally Arrives
- How Broadcom Corporation Stock Could Surge to $50 Per Share
- Here's What We Know About the Next Microsoft Surface
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint: Can You Guess Which is America's Favorite Wireless Brand?
- How Intel Corporation Plans to Reduce Its Mobile Losses