LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple's OK, Really. So Says CEO Tim Cook.
- This Smartphone Maker Used to Dominate Android -- Now It's on the Verge of Collapse
- 3 Dow Stocks With the Highest Dividend Payout Ratio
- Sierra Wireless Inc. -- Can It Acquire Success?
- Ignore the Media -- China is Still Apple's Best Catalyst
- Verizon Communications Inc. Network Still Reigns Supreme