LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Sprint Subscribers Might Drop Calls if They Turn on Wi-Fi Calling
- Is A Stock Market Bubble Brewing in "Internet of Things" Stocks?
- More Intel Corporation 14-Nanometer SoFIA Details Revealed
- AT&T Earnings: A Very Mixed Quarter
- Intel Corporation?s LTE-capable Atom x3 Reportedly Coming in the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- Nokia Corporation: $17 Billion Acquisition of Alcatel Lucent SA Means Big Plans for the Internet of