John Mackey is co-founder of organic grocer extraordinaire Whole Foods, and has served as chairman of the board and chief executive officer since 1980. (He still holds that post as of March 2010, when this entry was created.) Mackey also served as company president from June 2001 to October 2004.
Here's a link to Mackey's CEO blog.
Related Fool Articles
- A Conversation With Whole Foods CEO John Mackey
- Whole Foods' Mackey Strikes Again
- Should Whole Foods Bag Its CEO?
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Is Whole Foods Market Inc. Undermining Organic Farmers?
- Can You Guess Which Notorious Company's Employees Think Their CEO Is the Best?
- Is How Whole Foods Market Treats Its Employees the Competitive Edge It Once Was?
- The 2 Big Reasons Whole Foods Market Inc. Is Getting Hammered
- Whole Foods Market Leaves Investors Hungry
- The Typical CEO Salary: A Restoration of Sanity