John Mackey is co-founder of organic grocer extraordinaire Whole Foods, and has served as chairman of the board and chief executive officer since 1980. (He still holds that post as of March 2010, when this entry was created.) Mackey also served as company president from June 2001 to October 2004.
Here's a link to Mackey's CEO blog.
Related Fool Articles
- A Conversation With Whole Foods CEO John Mackey
- Whole Foods' Mackey Strikes Again
- Should Whole Foods Bag Its CEO?
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Big Reason To Believe in Whole Foods Market, Inc.'s Turnaround
- 3 Innovative Ways Retailers Are Courting Consumers
- 4 Foodie Stocks Ripe for Revisiting
- My First 9 Years As a Fool: Lessons in Life and Investing
- Why Is Whole Foods Market Inc. Undermining Organic Farmers?
- Can You Guess Which Notorious Company's Employees Think Their CEO Is the Best?