John Mackey is co-founder of organic grocer extraordinaire Whole Foods, and has served as chairman of the board and chief executive officer since 1980. (He still holds that post as of March 2010, when this entry was created.) Mackey also served as company president from June 2001 to October 2004.
Here's a link to Mackey's CEO blog.
Related Fool Articles
- A Conversation With Whole Foods CEO John Mackey
- Whole Foods' Mackey Strikes Again
- Should Whole Foods Bag Its CEO?
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Why Whole Foods Market Remains a Fantastic Long-Term Investment
- Passing on Whole Foods Made This "WholeFool"
- Why You Should Avoid This Recent IPO
- The 4 Initiatives Whole Foods Must Articulate
- 1 Ridiculously Simple Solution to Maximize Whole Foods Market's Margins
- A Look at Two Grocery Giants: Whole Foods and Wal-Mart