Jim Sinegal is CEO of discount-warehouse behemoth Costco (as of entry creation, March 23, 2010). Sinegal is a co-founder of Costco, opening the first one in 1983.
The Motley Fool really admires Sinegal for his leaderhip practices, including not taking exorbitant compensation.
Related Fool Articles
- Costco CEO Jim Sinegal Talks Recession, Super-Inflation, and Giant Jars of Mayo
- Daily Walk of Fame: Corporate Heroes
- The Best Stocks for 2010: Costco
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Guess Which Notorious Company's Employees Think Their CEO Is the Best?
- Is Costco's Dividend Sustainable?
- How Proto Labs Inc. Strives to Make Employees Happy
- 6 Reasons Costco Wholesale Is the Best Retailer to Work For
- Danger at 3D Systems Corporation: Employees Might Hate Their Jobs
- 3 Reasons Costco Wholesale Corporation's Stock Could Fall