Jim Cramer is an investment commentator and former investment broker.
Best known for his "Mad Money" TV/radio show and internet programming, Cramer has also earned a reputation for his madcap personality and his less-than-somber approach to stock picking.
Related Fool Articles
- Why You Shouldn't Listen to Jim Cramer
- Cramer Still Stinging From Stewart's Smackdown
- It Pays to Be Cramer
Related Community Blogs
- Jim Cramer's Real Money: Sane Investing in an Insane World
- Jim Cramer's Stay Mad for Life: Get Rich, Stay Rich (Make Your Kids Even Richer)
- Jim Cramer's Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did Jim Cramer Get This Oil Stock Pick All Wrong?
- Can Hain Celestial Group Maintain Its Organic Firepower?
- Why I Disagree With Jim Cramer and Bought (More) Shares of Core Labs
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers
- With Macau Stocks Down, Now Is the Time to Buy
- Before Boyd Gaming Corp.?s Q2 Results: What To Look For