Jim Cramer is an investment commentator and former investment broker.
Best known for his "Mad Money" TV/radio show and internet programming, Cramer has also earned a reputation for his madcap personality and his less-than-somber approach to stock picking.
Related Fool Articles
- Why You Shouldn't Listen to Jim Cramer
- Cramer Still Stinging From Stewart's Smackdown
- It Pays to Be Cramer
Related Community Blogs
- Jim Cramer's Real Money: Sane Investing in an Insane World
- Jim Cramer's Stay Mad for Life: Get Rich, Stay Rich (Make Your Kids Even Richer)
- Jim Cramer's Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Years in, Apple's Tim Cook Is Doing a Stellar Job
- Apple, Inc. Stock's Enormous Catalyst in 2 Charts
- Apple's OK, Really. So Says CEO Tim Cook.
- 1 Chart That Shows Why Apple Could Be Bottoming Out
- Ignore the Media -- China is Still Apple's Best Catalyst
- Apple, Inc.: 2 More Reasons to Buy This Falling Knife