J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) sells family apparel, jewelry, shoes, accessories and home furnishings to customers through department stores and Direct (Internet/catalog).
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Off the Rack and Onto the Web: How Nordstrom is Reaping the Retail Space
- Cost-Cutting Is the Key to J.C. Penney's Turnaround
- Same Store Sales: This Retail Metric Is Less Reliable Than You Think
- J.C. Penney Earnings Raise Shareholder Hopes for a Better Future
- Will J.C. Penney Earnings Push Shares Higher?