The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Restaurant Chain Is Just Now Entering Growth Mode
- Is Hearthstone Activision Blizzard's Next Big Thing?
- Anheuser-Busch, Molson Coors, or Boston Beer: Who's Doing the Best?
- What the Dow Jones Index Gained From Replacing 3 Tickers
- Why J.C. Penney Can Do All the Right Things and Still Fail
- How Marvel Should Reboot These 4 Movie Franchises