The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Giant Tobacco Merger Finds Itself at the Mercy of a Tiny Rival
- The AR-15 Just Dodged A Bullet From Obama, But Congress Is Reloading
- Confessions of a Value Investor Stuck in a High-Growth Industry
- Why This Mining CEO Is Worth His Weight in Gold
- 3D Systems vs. Stratasys: Q4 Earnings Results and Valuation Face-Off
- Can This Brewer Go From Good to Great?