The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will AT&T Kill Netflix? No? How About DISH Network, Then?
- Barnes & Noble's Biggest Shareholder Makes a Beeline for the Door
- Disney Is Set to Gain Big in China
- Do You Think That the Run on FuelCell Energy's Shares is Over? This May Make You Think Again
- Netflix, Hasbro, and Skechers Rise on Easter/Boston Monday
- Why Ford Motor Company Is Bringing Back the Escort