The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Mental Traps to Avoid When Buying Your Next Home
- 6 Upgrades To Your Home That Give You the Best Bang For Your Buck
- Can Cava Mezze Grill Be Another Chipotle Mexican Grill?
- Exclusive: What's New With OpenStack and Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- Is This How GM Will Beat Tesla Motors?
- Is JetBlue Airways Being Too Nice to Its Passengers?