The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla Motors Inc. Is Cleaning Up Its Dirty Little Secret
- Why DreamWorks Animation Selling Its Headquarters Is a Good Thing
- Wisdom from Warren Buffett?s Golden Anniversary Letter
- Warren Buffett's Simple Way to Make Money Investing
- What Can You Learn From Someone Able to Retire in His 30s?
- What Happens to Your Social Security if the Trust Funds Empty?