The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Skechers Hits All-Time Highs, but Is It Still a Buy?
- Why Basic-Needs Stocks Are Vital to Your Portfolio
- Comic-Con 2014: 3 Business Questions Every Investor Needs Answered
- Why Deckers Outdoor Corp. Stock Was Climbing Today
- Why I Stopped Wringing My Hands and Finally Bought Shares of Capstone Turbine
- Can Ally Financial Pull Off an AIG-Style Turnaround?