The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Shake Shack Founder Doesn't Put Investors First, or Second, or Third. And That's OK.
- Will China Be Netflix Inc.'s Toughest Expansion Market?
- Why Wayfair Inc's Future Looks Bright
- Here's the Typical American's Retirement Readiness. How Do You Compare?
- Why Macy?s and Nordstrom Wish They Had T.J. Maxx?s Business Model
- Ending the Prosocial Portfolio on a Positive Note