The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Tips for New 401(k) Mutual Fund Investors
- Believe It or Not, This Is the Worst-Performing Restaurant Chain (Hint: It?s Not McDonald?s)
- The Best Healthcare Stocks of 2014: Which Is Our Favorite for 2015?
- The Best Tech Stocks to Buy for 2015
- How M&T Bank Makes Its Money
- 3 Reasons Google Is the No. 1 Best Place to Work