The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will This Hedge Fund Manager Bring Down Your Biotech Stocks?
- 5 Things I Learned on the Way to an 1,100% Return on Netflix Inc. Stock
- 3 Best BlackRock Mutual Funds
- The 3 Best Stocks for Investing in Oil and Gas Equipment
- Is Technology Venture Capital Entering a Bubble?
- How America's Favorite Retailer Is Crushing the Competition