An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Alcoa Inc. Courting Growth and Security at the Same Time
- Why Robert Half International Inc. Stock Jumped Today
- Why Caterpillar Inc?s Q2 Results Could Be a Mixed Bag?
- Should You Bet On the QlikView.Next Platform to End Tableau Software?s Reign?
- BP's Hidden Value
- CIT's Unbelievable Turnaround Continues With OneWest Acquisition