An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why ImmunoGen Inc. Shares Took Flight
- Surging Natural Gas Production Will Fuel This Stock
- 1 Reason DuPont Shares Could Crack This Week
- Expert: Professional 3-D Printers Can Last 15-20 Years
- SodaStream: Is There Upside From This Point Forward?
- Why Zoe's Kitchen Could Outperform Its Fast-Casual Competitors