Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Stock Could Fall
- Audi CEO: Google Inc. Could Turn Driverless Cars Into Data Miners
- Is Monsanto Stock a Buy?
- Itemized Deductions: What Are They, and Should You Use Them?
- The Terrifying Method Hackers Used to Steal Nearly 15,000 Tax Refunds From the IRS
- Why Carl Icahn's $240 Apple, Inc. Price Target Is Way Too Aggressive