Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Europe Picking on Google?
- Everything You Need to Know About Google's EU Antitrust Suit
- 5 Tax Terms Every American Should Know
- Facebook Inc's New Service Could Disrupt PayPal and Square
- FactSet Research Systems Makes a Big Change at the Top
- Exclusive: Zillow Group Inc. Panel Talks Mobile, Acquisitions and Plans for 2015