Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Biotech Stocks to Buy in December
- 3 Ways the IRS Will Prepare Your Taxes for Free
- Tax Reform: What to Expect From the New Congress
- ESPN Unbundled: What Does It Mean For Disney and Big Cable?
- To Win the Holidays, Amazon.com Pushes Employees to the Limit
- Legal Marijuana Businesses Face Roadblocks -- While Governments Cash In