Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Alzheimer's Drugs Investors Should Be Watching
- Washington's Marijuana Tax Revenue Tops Estimates, but Big Problems Still Exist
- Audi CEO: Google Inc. Could Turn Driverless Cars Into Data Miners
- Itemized Deductions: What Are They, and Should You Use Them?
- The Terrifying Method Hackers Used to Steal Nearly 15,000 Tax Refunds From the IRS
- Why Carl Icahn's $240 Apple, Inc. Price Target Is Way Too Aggressive