Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Which of These Pizza Chains Should You Invest In?
- How Designer Microbes and the Organism Industry Will Reshape Our World
- Here's What This $77 Billion Hedge Fund Company Has Been Buying and Selling
- 5 Economic Collapses That Changed History
- Which Tax-Prepping Software Is Your Best Bet This Tax Season?
- Activision Blizzard's Stellar Fourth Quarter Results Set Stage for Strong 2014