Insurance float is the sum of loss reserves, including loss adjustment expense reserves, and unearned premium reserves, less accounts receivable, reinsurance recoverables and deferred premium. acquisition costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried?
- Warren Buffett?s 4-Step Plan to Become a World-Class Company
- How Warren Buffett Borrows $77 Billion for Free
- 25 Must-Read Quotes from Warren Buffett's Letter to Shareholders
- Banks Got Their Yearly Report Card This Week
- Obama Budget: Health & Human Services Passes $1 Trillion