v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things to Watch For When Facebook Inc Reports Third-Quarter Earnings
- What Type of Mortgage Is Best for You?
- 5 Things Norfolk Southern Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Beyond Beta: Why Investment Metrics Fall Short
- Apple's Plan to Takeover the Car is Finally Here
- 3 Reasons Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.'s Stock Could Tumble