v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- America's Biggest Edge Over the Rest of the World
- The Dow Finished Perfectly Unchanged Thursday, but Why Did Nike and AT&T Fall?
- A Closer Look at the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
- A Plan to Make Chromebooks More Secure Could Change the Industry
- Big Changes for the 2015 Toyota Camry
- Why McDonald's Stabilization Plan Will Boost Sales