v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why SunEdison, Avon Products, and TrueCar Jumped Today
- Financial Literacy Grab Bag: 13Fs, a Terrible Short, and a Test
- Why ESPN's Re-Entry Into India Could Boost Disney Stock
- Rising Demand for Fitness Trackers: A Boon for Apple and Fitbit?
- Wall Street Is Dead Wrong About KNOT Offshore Partners
- Playing With Alphabet's Numbers