v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- General Electric Company Sees a Big Future for Wind Power; but 2015 Could Be a Taxing Year
- How 1 Company May Change Banking As We Know It
- Media Reports Another Solar Company Bailout, But They're Wrong
- A GMO Potato Is Approved, But Will Anyone Buy It?
- Ford's 2015 F-150 Is the New (Gasoline) Fuel-Economy Champ
- 3 Steps to Protect Your Finances on Black Friday