v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Things T-Mobile Wants You to Know This Week
- What?s the Biggest Obstacle to Homeownership?
- Is McDonald's Stock Now on the Value Menu?
- Finally, This Troubled Automaker Is Making Better Decisions
- Can Facebook Inc's Instagram Leverage Its Advantages Over Twitter Inc Into More Revenue?
- 3 Takeaways From United Technologies Corporation's Investor Day