v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Quick Steps to Plan for Retirement in Your 30s
- With This Investment Strategy, Market Corrections Don't Have To Be Scary
- Another Major Qualcomm Chip Customer May Be Going In-House
- Best Investment Companies: Things You Need to Know Before Picking
- Foolish Calculators
- Does Clean Energy Fuels' Recent Announcement Bode Well for Westport Innovations?