v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why NCUA Insurance Should Matter to You
- UBPR: Using Bank Reports to Find Great Bank Stocks
- Retained Earnings: What It Means, and What Investors Need to Understand
- Mezzanine Debt: What It Is and How It Works -- With Examples
- Why Mortgage Pre-Approvals Matter for Buyers and Sellers
- MLP Basics: A Simple Way to Understand Master Limited Partnerships