v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Apple's Recent Patent Application Is Good News for GT Advanced Technologies
- Why the iPhone 6 Will Conquer America
- Larry Ellison Is Leaving Oracle Inc.'s CEO Post, But He's Staying Close to Protect His $48 Billion N
- What GoPro Stock Investors Need to Know This Week
- 5 Things Frontier Communications Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- The Container Store Stock Down 50%: Buying Opportunity or Time to Run?