v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- I'm Buying More Cummins While Its Share Price Idles
- Big Lots Lifts Dividend on Strong Earnings, But Will It Grow Fast Enough in 2015?
- Why Exact Sciences Corporation Is Soaring Higher
- Potential Risks to Main Street Capital Corp.?s Big Dividend
- Congress Facing Huge Pressure To Lift Oil Export Ban
- 3 Prevailing Myths About Dividend Stocks