v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why JPMorgan Chase, IBM, and UnitedHealth Group Were the Dow's Only Losers Last Week
- This Week in Biotech: Diabetes Patients Chalk Up 2 Impressive Victories
- April 15 and Beyond: Take Control of Your Financial Future
- 5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Yum! Brands
- What the Rich Think Parents Should Teach Their Children About Money
- Can Apple Inc. Finally Ditch Google?