v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Average American?s Retirement Savings By Age -- And Where So Many Go Wrong
- 1 Money Mistake I Wish I Could Take Back
- 5 Top Consumer Goods Stocks to Buy In October
- Healthcare Reform: 3 Fixes That Could Make Obamacare Considerably More Effective
- Should Facebook, Inc. Be Concerned About This Holiday Shopping Trend?
- Healthcare's Trick or Treats: What We're Watching in October