v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tech Pundit Henry Blodget Is Selling His Apple Inc. Stock But I'm Keeping Mine
- 3 Things to Watch with Align Technology, Inc. Q4 Results
- BofI Holding, Inc. Earnings Preview: 3 Metrics More Important Than Stock Prices
- Dow Plunges Over 300 Points as Microsoft Puts the PC Back on Death Row
- How Starbucks Corporation Dominated the Holiday Season
- II-VI, Inc. Could Finally Be Back on Track