v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Social Security: 3 Ways Children Can Qualify
- Which Companies Do the Worst at Keeping Your Data Safe?
- Ford Motor Company: How Chickens Could Take a Bite Out of its F-Series Cash Cow
- A $1 Billion Bet on Cancer Cures
- 3 Ways to Maximize Your 401(k) Account
- This New Study Suggests You've Been Thinking About Retirement All Wrong