v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. to Get Java Jolt From Kraft Coffee Deal
- 3 Surprising Ways lululemon athletica is Driving Sales Growth Today
- 3 Reasons TE Connectivity's Stock Could Rise
- 5 Things That Marijuana Stock GW Pharmaceuticals plc's Management Wants You To Know
- 5 Things Union Pacific Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX) Could Fall