v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Has Ford's Aluminum F-150 Finally Turned the Corner?
- China Getting Serious About Solar Energy
- What to Expect When Markel Corporation Reports
- Even After a Dismal Earnings Report, Whole Foods Market, Inc. Is Stronger Than You Think
- Trex Co. Inc.: Mr. Market Sees Weak Guidance, but There's a Bigger Picture
- Apple Earnings: Who Missed What?