v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can World Wrestling Entertainment Stock Rise in the Long Run?
- German Soccer Can Teach You About Retirement Planning
- What Gilead Stock's Latest Blockbuster Approval Means for Investors
- Twitter Promises to Increase Employee Diversity
- Why Facebook, Inc. Skyrocketed to All-Time Highs
- Should Amazon.com, Inc. Investors Fear IBM and Microsoft?