Huntington Bancshares, Inc.
Huntington Bancshares, Inc. (NASD: HBAN) is a multi-state diversified financial holding company which through its subsidiaries provides full-service commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing and other insurance and financial products and services.
Huntington Bancshares is the one of the largest banks in Ohio and is the largest remaining publicly traded bank in the capital city, Columbus. Previously Bank One was the largest until it became part of the JPMorgan Chase conglomerate.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Regions Financial and Huntington Bancshares Can't Get Past the Financial Crisis
- Can Huntington Bancshares Defy Critics, Enrich Shareholders, and Make Banking Fair and Transparent?
- Where the Money Is: March 31
- How the Big Banks Are Treating Their Customers Wrong
- Better Buy: 3D Systems vs. Huntington Bancshares