Huntington Bancshares, Inc.
Huntington Bancshares, Inc. (NASD: HBAN) is a multi-state diversified financial holding company which through its subsidiaries provides full-service commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing and other insurance and financial products and services.
Huntington Bancshares is the one of the largest banks in Ohio and is the largest remaining publicly traded bank in the capital city, Columbus. Previously Bank One was the largest until it became part of the JPMorgan Chase conglomerate.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Huntington Bancshares Found the Holy Grail of Banking
- The $2 Billion Huntington Bank Won't Miss
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated Delivers Impressive Results as Profit Climbs 12%
- Huntington Bancshares May Soon Be Helping Small Businesses In Your Town
- 3 Ways Huntington Bancshares Is Absolutely Crushing Your Bank