Huntington Bancshares, Inc.
Huntington Bancshares, Inc. (NASD: HBAN) is a multi-state diversified financial holding company which through its subsidiaries provides full-service commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing and other insurance and financial products and services.
Huntington Bancshares is the one of the largest banks in Ohio and is the largest remaining publicly traded bank in the capital city, Columbus. Previously Bank One was the largest until it became part of the JPMorgan Chase conglomerate.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Wells Fargo & Co Is Making Me Buy Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated, M&T Bank Corporation, or Comerica Incorporated: Who Has Better C
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated Stock: Not All Growth Is Good
- 2 Things to Consider Before Buying Huntington Bancshares
- Huntington Bancshares' Problem With Too Much Profitability