Huntington Bancshares, Inc.
Huntington Bancshares, Inc. (NASD: HBAN) is a multi-state diversified financial holding company which through its subsidiaries provides full-service commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing and other insurance and financial products and services.
Huntington Bancshares is the one of the largest banks in Ohio and is the largest remaining publicly traded bank in the capital city, Columbus. Previously Bank One was the largest until it became part of the JPMorgan Chase conglomerate.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Most Expensive Big Bank Stocks Right Now
- 4 Bank Stocks You Should Avoid at All Costs
- The Evidence Mounts That This Could Be the Next Lending Bubble
- Why Wells Fargo & Co Is Making Me Buy Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated, M&T Bank Corporation, or Comerica Incorporated: Who Has Better C