Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) is a multi-state diversified financial holding company which through its subsidiaries provides full-service commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing and other insurance and financial products and services.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Wells Fargo & Co Is Making Me Buy Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated, M&T Bank Corporation, or Comerica Incorporated: Who Has Better C
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated Stock: Not All Growth Is Good
- 2 Things to Consider Before Buying Huntington Bancshares
- Huntington Bancshares' Problem With Too Much Profitability