Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Apple, D.R. Horton, and VASCO Data Security International Jumped Today
- Taxes Can Clobber Amazon's Sales, but That Doesn't Matter
- Zillow, Move, or Trulia: Which Company Has the Most Upside Potential?
- Is Stratasys, Ltd. Printing Pain for Current Investors?
- This Chart Shows Why Shares of D.R. Horton, Inc. and PulteGroup, Inc. Were Up on Thursday
- What the HBO Deal Means for Amazon Prime