Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. a Buy?
- 3 Reasons Why Netflix Inc. is Passing the Popcorn
- Top Franchises: Investing in Darden Restaurants
- Why These 4 Personal Finance Myths Perpetuate Money Problems
- Is It Time to Buy Genworth Financial's Stock?
- Better Dividend Stock: ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. or Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.?