Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Billionaire John Paulson Has Sold General Motors Company. Should You?
- 5 Things SodaStream International Ltd's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons iShares China Large-Cap ETF Shares Could Fall
- What $1 Million Buys You In Phoenix, Arizona
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Is Itching for More and Better Batteries
- 5 Things EOG Resources Inc.?s Management Wants You to Know