Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are Home Improvement Stores Still A No Brainer?
- What Does Darden's Proposed Spinoff Mean And Is It Even Needed?
- Believe It Or Not: A Quality Retailer Exists
- How Financial Information Companies Can Keep Growing Amid Fierce Competition
- Pandora Continues Amazing Run, Lumber Liquidators Slumps on Forecast
- Evening Dow Report: Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Home Depot Lead Consumer Stocks Lower