Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why SunEdison Inc's Stock Jumped 16% Today
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Is Offering Investors a Great Opportunity
- Would an Ebola Vaccine Move Regeneron Pharmaceuticals' Bottom Line?
- Good News for Qualcomm, Inc. Investors
- 3 Unfairly Beaten-Down Tech Stocks
- 5 High-Yielding Dividend Stocks to Buy in October