Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why JPMorgan Chase & Co. Stock Is Flat This Year
- What Is Chipotle Stock Worth? Maybe Less Than You Think.
- Is Amazon Fire TV Stick a Google Chromecast Killer?
- Should Microsoft Corporation Boost Its Dividend Payout?
- The Greatest Threat to America (Hint: It's Not Ebola)
- 3 Reasons Kimberly-Clark Corp.'s Stock Could Rise