Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways You Can Be a Better Health-Care Investor Than Warren Buffett
- 4 Outside-the-Box Ways to Sell Your Home
- Government Money Meant to Save Houses Is Being Used to Destroy Them
- TV Everywhere Stinks, and Verizon Wants to Fix It
- How to Get Rich Off Real Estate Like Warren Buffett
- 3 Reasons Why Darden Told Investors to Take a Hike!