Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Money Moves to Make by Year's End
- The Biggest Problem With Samsung?s Galaxy, Sony?s Xperia, and HTC?s One Phones
- Easier Mortgages Are Coming Back -- Will They Boost the Housing Market or Cause Another Crash?
- The Real Reason Many Americans Dislike Obamacare
- 17 Expert Ways to Save Money Every Day
- How Donald Trump Became an American Billionaire Icon