Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3M Delivers Again, but Mind the Multiple
- Stock Market Today: Why GE and Honeywell Are on the Move
- Gas Production Management: The Next Big Thing
- Should Amyris Investors Fear Intrexon's Farnesene?
- Pentagon Awards $490 Million in Defense Contracts
- Will Government Authorities Approve General Electric Company's $17 Billion Megamerger?