Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Apple Watch Could Change How You Use Energy
- Will Bombardier's Challenger 350 Make Its Mark in the Midsize Business Jet Market?
- Is It Time to Buy Emerson Electric's Stock?
- 3 Reasons Honeywell International Inc. Stock Could Take Off
- Industrial Equipment: Investing Essentials
- Will Boeing's Cost Cuts Kill Its Suppliers' Profits?