Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Clever Moves You Can Make With $100
- 5 Dividend Stocks to Hold While the $3.5 Billion Microgrid Market Explodes
- 5 Things Honeywell International Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Honeywell Inc. Building Market-Crushing Returns
- The 3 Best Defense Stocks to Watch
- Ecobee: The Small Smart Home Company Taking a Big Swing at Google Nest