Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Industrial Equipment: Investing Essentials
- Will Boeing's Cost Cuts Kill Its Suppliers' Profits?
- How Biofuels and The Boeing Company Are Reshaping the Global Aviation Industry
- Aerospace and Defense Products and Services Industry: Investing Essentials
- Defense News Roundup: U.S. Bolsters Aircraft Missile Defenses, May Increase Assistance to Iraq
- 3M Delivers Again, but Mind the Multiple