Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Industrial Company With Incredible Pricing Power
- Why Investors Love the Sheer Breadth of General Electric Company and Honeywell International Inc.
- Is Your Portfolio Exposed to Corruption Risk?
- 5 Great Insights From Honeywell International Inc.'s Annual Report
- Pentagon Awards Nearly 3 Dozen Defense Contracts Friday
- Does General Electric Company Have an "Outsider" CEO?