Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Jeff Immelt Turning GE Into Honeywell?
- 3 Reasons Honeywell International Inc. Is a Great Internet-of-Things Play
- Billions of Dollars Up for Grabs in Biggest-Ever Army Engine Contract
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- MSA Safety Inc. Earnings Edge Higher on Strong Product Sales
- 5 Things Honeywell International's Management Wants You to Know