Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Dassault Aviation Play the Gulfstream Game?
- Honeywell International's Earnings Results Prove Sellers Wrong
- Can Embraer?s Lineage 1000E Make It Big in the Supersized Business Jet Market?
- Sikorsky's Newest Helicopter Is Nearly as Fast as an Airplane -- And It's Got Rockets
- What Parker-Hannifin Corporation's Latest Earnings Mean for You
- Honeywell vs. United Technologies Stock: Who Has the Better Returns for Investors