Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will TransDigm Group Keep Investors Happy This Quarter?
- U.S. Army Recruits General Electric to Build $4.5 Billion Next-Gen Helicopter Engine
- Honeywell International Inc. Grows 3% -- and the Crowd Goes Wild
- What's Wrong With General Electric Company's Stock?
- Dover Sells Datamax. Is It a Good Deal for Honeywell International Stock?
- 3 Takeaways From United Technologies Corporation's Investor Day