Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is the S&P 500 Index?
- Ecobee: The Small Smart Home Company Taking a Big Swing at Google Nest
- 5 Things Honeywell International Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 2 Dividend Growth Champions NOT to Buy Today, and 2 Better Alternatives
- 3 Companies With Better Dividends Than Boeing
- Can General Electric Company (GE) Really Increase Its Return on Equity?