Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) provides various equipment to the oil and gas industry. It is headquartered in Houston, Tex. and was founded in 1919.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Halliburton Company's Stock Really Climb To This Analyst's Expectations?
- 3 Big Risks Halliburton Company?s Investors Should Never Forget
- Schlumberger vs. Halliburton: You'll Never Guess Which Is Really the Most Undervalued
- Why a Megamerger Makes This Beaten-Down Oil Stock a Strong Buy Today
- Better Buy Now: Schlumberger vs. Halliburton