Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) is financial institution offering investment banking other financial services to a range of different clients from the government to wealthy individuals. It is headquartered in New York, New York and was founded in 1869.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Goldman Sachs? Stock Could Rise
- Goldman Sachs Led the Dow Higher Today, but is it Engineering a New Crisis?
- Will the IPO Frenzy Keep Helping Bank of America Corp, JPMorgan Chase, and Goldman Sachs?
- The 3 Economic Reports Dow Investors Must Watch This Week
- The Dow's Worst Loss in Months, Record Highs, Big Mergers, and the Week in Review