GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) is a global pharmaceutical company. It is headquartered in Brentford, United Kingdom and was founded in 1935.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Popular Beverage Could Be Responsible For a 20% Reduction in Melanoma Risk
- Here's Why This Year's Flu Vaccine Isn't Working
- 3 Slides That Tell You Everything You Need to Know About GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Forget Ebola: The CDC Just Declared This Infectious Disease an Epidemic
- Is GlaxoSmithKline plc's Monster Dividend Worth the Risk?