Gap (NYSE: GPS) is the holding company parent of the Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic chains of retail clothing stores. It is headquartered in San Francisco, Calif. and was founded in 1969.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stocks To Watch in Apparel: Abercrombie & Fitch Co., Gap Inc., and More
- Do Shifting Trends Spell Doom for This All-American Apparel Brand?
- Does This Downgrade Signal That Gap Inc. Is Falling Out of Fashion?
- After Tanking 12%, Here's Why Gap Inc. is a Good Buy
- Will lululemon athletica Finally Get Off the Mat?