In economics, full employment is the situation where the quantity of labor supplied equals the quantity of labor demanded.
At full employment, real GDP is equal to potential GDP.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Interest Rates Rise Sooner Than Expected? (ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc.)
- Ford Motor Company and The Boeing Company Receive Some Big News
- Analysts Are Split on the Outlook for These Offshore Drillers
- Why 100,000 American Jobs May Soon Be Filled By the Spouses of Immigrant Workers
- China's New Normal: Less Stimulus for Commodity Producers
- How a Rising Economy Could Boost These 2 ETFs