In economics, full employment is the situation where the quantity of labor supplied equals the quantity of labor demanded.
At full employment, real GDP is equal to potential GDP.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dow Jumps Despite Tepid Jobs Report; Outerwall Gains, but Linkedin Fades
- Why the Dow Jumped 100 Points
- Fed Governor Sends Dow Falling
- Dow Holds Steady After Fed News; Nike Reports, Target in Trouble
- DJIA Higher as Fall in Inflation Lowers Fed Taper Chances
- Why the Dow Has Fallen 100 Points for the Second Day in a Row