In economics, full employment is the situation where the quantity of labor supplied equals the quantity of labor demanded.
At full employment, real GDP is equal to potential GDP.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Banking News Roundup
- This Survey Says You're Going to Make More Money Next Year
- Market's Manic Monday; Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Long-Term Investing
- The Federal Reserve Hints That Higher Rates May Be off the Table in 2015
- Here's the Typical American's Retirement Readiness. How Do You Compare?
- The Most Important Bank in The U.S. -- And Maybe the Entire World