In economics, full employment is the situation where the quantity of labor supplied equals the quantity of labor demanded.
At full employment, real GDP is equal to potential GDP.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Linear Technology Corp., Cliffs Natural Resources Inc., and Transocean Ltd. Are Today's 3 Worst
- Delta Air Lines Keeps Soaring; the Dow Rallies 162 Points on Fed Remarks
- Dow Rises, but UnitedHealth Group Falls Ahead of Earnings
- Why the Dow Jones Jumped Despite Weak Economic Data
- Bad 401(k)? How to Make the Most of It
- 3 Reasons You Should Ask For a Raise at Work