Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) is a communications company providing services to rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities as an incumbent local exchange carrier. The Company offers its ILEC services under the 'Frontier' name.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Frontier Communications Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Why CenturyLink's $3 Billion Buyback Move Was a Stroke of Genius
- 3 Reasons Why Windstream Holdings Is a Top Dividend Stock
- High-Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: Windstream Holdings
- 3 Reasons Frontier Communications Corp.'s Stock Could Fall