Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) is a communications company providing services to rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities as an incumbent local exchange carrier. The Company offers its ILEC services under the 'Frontier' name.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Frontier Communications Connects With Shareholders as Future Prospects Brighten
- How Frontier Communications Can Pay More in Dividends Than It Earns
- 3 Tech Stocks That Crashed This Week
- Why Frontier Communications Corp Has Fallen 23% So Far in 2015
- How You Can Ditch Comcast, Time Warner, and Big Cable for Internet Service