A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 New Elon Musk Quotes That Tesla Motors, Inc. Investors Shouldn't Overlook
- Organovo Holdings Inc. Announces Ambitious New Plan
- 6 Quotes From Berkshire Hathaway's Greatest Ever Shareholder Letter
- Can Boeing Stock Really Soar to $200?
- How Did America Lose to 18 Countries on Retirement Security?
- Can Alfa Romeo and Maserati Capture the High-End Car Market for Fiat Chrysler?