A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Chipotle Mexican Grill's Long-Term Prospects Remain Strong
- What We Learned from Gilead Sciences' First Quarter Earnings
- 3 World Champions for Your Portfolio: eBay, Las Vegas Sands, and Starbucks
- Who Will Be the Major Players in the Chinese Shale Revolution?
- Is Travelzoo a Buy on Valuation?
- What Does the Future Hold for Coach?