A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Hugely Different REITs With Big Exposure To the E-Commerce Boom
- Offshore Drillers Could Have Further to Fall
- What's at Stake in Cliffs Natural Resources' Upcoming Shareholder Meeting?
- With Baseband Finished, Higher-Margin Broadcom Looks for New Drivers
- The World's Best Dividend Portfolio
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. Shares Surged 14% Yesterday: Here's Why