A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Insights for Investors From a Founding Father of Behavioral Finance
- Apple, Inc.: Time to Ramp Up the Buybacks
- Realty Income Corporation: Know the Risks Before Investing
- Why Qualcomm's Huge Restructuring Is Right on the Money
- The Bull Case for Texas Roadhouse, Inc.
- Sprint Corp. Earnings: That Never-Ending Turnaround Is Finally Going Somewhere