A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Big Lots and Foot Locker Jumped
- Markets End Mixed on "Jobs Friday"
- Why Alpha Natural Resources, NewLink Genetics, and Furmanite Tumbled Today
- Should Facebook Increase the Volume of Ads Displayed to Users?
- Why FuelCell Energy, Palo Alto Networks, and Nuverra Environmental Solutions Soared Today
- Surprise FDA Red Flags May Jeopardize Blockbuster Drugs