A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Money-Saving AARP Perks Senior Citizens Can Take Advantage Of
- 5 Critical Takeaways From Berkshire Hathaway's 50th Anniversary Meeting
- Mobile?s Best Blue-Chip Stocks: Apple, Inc., Google Inc., and Microsoft Corporation
- Is JetBlue's Management Up to the Task?
- The Warren Buffett Indicator: Time to Buy Stocks?
- Bank of America Tops the List of the Most Hated Companies in Banking