A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Value Stocks You Should Consider
- 3 Reasons Union Pacific Corporation's Stock Could Fall
- 3 Things Baxter International Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- This New Novartis AG Drug May Revolutionize Heart Failure Treatment
- Is Microsoft's Windows Phone Bound to Be a Flop?
- 3 Reasons Lockheed Martin Corporation's Stock Could Rise