A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Early Losses Likely for Dow as Global Markets Fall
- Why Lloyds Banking, Halfords, and Investec Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- FTSE 100 Slips as Japan's Nikkei Drops 7%
- 5 Natural Gas Stocks That Win Big From LNG Exports
- General Electric vs. ExxonMobil: Which Dow Stock's Dividend Dominates?
- SABMiller Results Bubbling Nicely