A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Chipotle's High Stock Price: Worth the Premium?
- How Much Is 3D Systems Corporation Investing for the Future?
- Solar News: SunEdison Betting Billions on the Future of Renewable Energy
- 3 Things Archer Daniels Midland Company Wants You to Know
- 2 Things Procter & Gamble Dividend Stock Investors Need to Know
- Why Iron Mountain Incorporated Offers a Lot More Than Just a Solid Dividend Yield