A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the iPhone 6 Will Conquer America
- What GoPro Stock Investors Need to Know This Week
- The Best Stocks for Organic Food Lovers
- 5 Things Frontier Communications Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- How Chrysler's Diesel Ram Is Helping It Gain on Ford and GM
- Better Dividend Stock: Starbucks Corporation or McDonald's Corporation?