Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Lenovo's Yoga Pro 3 Pro Kill Microsoft's Surface Pro 3?
- Will Lenovo's Yoga Pro 3 Kill Microsoft's Surface Pro 3?
- After Apple Stock Surged 20% in 2014, Are Shares Still a Buy?
- Will Apple Inc. Sell 63 Million iPhones This Quarter?
- Why Lenovo Continues Crushing HP, Dell, and Apple in the PC Market
- How Does Microsoft Corporation Really Feel About Surface Pro 3?