Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Music Comes to Alphabet's Android
- Can Business Users Reverse Tablet Sales Trends?
- Why Universal Display Corporation Stock Popped Today
- Apple's iPad Pro: The Savior for Apple's Ailing Tablet Business?
- Apple and InvenSense Are Pursuing This Enhanced Smartphone Tech
- Does This Rumor About Apple Inc.'s Upcoming 4-inch iPhone Make Sense?