Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc.?s Uneventful Earnings: Are The iPhone 6 or iWatch here yet?
- Why Apple and Microsoft are Rising as Electronic Arts Falls
- Does Lenovo's Recent Move Destroy Any Chance of Microsoft Releasing a Surface Mini?
- Will a Bigger iPad and PC Gaming Drive This Company's Turnaround?
- Will the iPad Disappoint in Apple's Q3 Earnings?
- Is This the Beginning of the End for Small Windows Tablets?