Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Smartwatches Ever Be Cool?
- 5 Things Microsoft Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Microsoft vs. Google: Can Cheap Windows Laptops Take on Chromebooks?
- 1 Thing Holding Smartwatch Sales Back
- Is Microsoft Considering Killing the Surface?
- The iPad Is Crashing, but This Tablet Maker Got Hit the Hardest