Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Western Digital Corp: What Does Unisplendour Know That Wall Street Doesn't?
- Google's Next Nexus Phones Are Finally Here
- Inside Apple's Newest iPhone Lurks a Familiar Foe
- GoPro, Inc. Stock: Undervalued?
- Amazon's New $50 Fire Tablet Is More Profitable Than You Might Think
- Will Intel Face a Desktop Demand Problem Between Late 2016 and Late 2017?