Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple's Plan for iPad Borrows From Samsung's Playbook
- Google Could be About to Lose Another Smartwatch Partner
- Will Google's Nexus Android Gaming Console Flop?
- Will Lenovo?s Yoga Tablet 2 Pro Kill Apple?s iPad Air 2?
- 2 Ways Wal-Mart Is Gearing Up to Take on Amazon
- Will Lenovo's Yoga Pro 3 Kill Microsoft's Surface Pro 3?