Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Intel Corporation?s Skylake-Based Core M Processors Look Solid
- Amazon.com Is Right to Give Up on Smartphones
- How Intel's New Skylake Chips May Put Additional Pressure on AMD
- Can a Larger iPad Help Revive Apple Inc's Slumping Tablet Sales?
- No, Intel Won't Power Apple, Inc.'s Rumored iPad Pro
- Why the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Could Be a Huge Leap Forward