Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Samsung?s Galaxy Note Edge Reveals About The Company?s Future Strategies
- Why Valuing Solar Stocks Is So Difficult
- The iPhone 6 Plus: Apple?s First Bendable Phone?
- BlackBerry Passport: The Next Big Thing or Another Dud?
- Even Steve Jobs Didn't See this Coming
- Intel Corporation's Core M Significantly Outpaces Apple's A8 Chip