Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Get Duped: Intel Corporation Isn't Quitting Mobile
- Will Black Friday Jumpstart Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 Sales?
- 3 Best Stocks to Invest in the Internet of Things
- These Are The Only 3 Things Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Cares About
- Solar News: Are Solar Windows and Roadways in Our Future?
- Microsoft Enlists Lenovo?s Yoga Pro 3 in its Battle Against Apple?s MacBook Air