Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Samsung's Latest Galaxy Gear Smartwatch Could Replace Your Smartphone
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A Series Apple?s Biggest Challenge?
- Tim Cook Admits Apple's $30 Billion Business Is Slowing
- Huawei Abandons Microsoft's Windows Phone
- Why Gamers Dumped the Xbox 360 and Wii for Sony?s PS4
- Apple, Inc.'s iPad Pro Launch Could Be Closer Than You Think