Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Inc?s Next iPhone May Come in 3 Sizes After All
- Hidden in Kantar Worldpanel?s Report, a Worrying Sign for Samsung
- Did LG Solve Apple Watch?s Biggest Problem?
- Apple's Next iPhone: Get Ready to Say Goodbye to This Option
- Here?s One Area Where Samsung?s Galaxy S6 Beats Apple?s iPhone 6
- Apple Inc.?s iPad Lineup Becomes Even Smaller