Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- OLED TV News: Universal Display Corporation Just Landed Another Large Partner
- Apple, Inc. MacBook Air Revealed: Competitor Talks Key Retina MacBook Air Detail
- Apple, Inc. Earnings: 1 Number to Ignore and 3 Worth Paying Attention To
- 1 Move that Could Totally Crush Intel Corporation
- 8 Things Microsoft Corporation Wants You to Know About Windows 10
- Apple, Inc.: Will Investors Party Like It's 2012?