Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple vs. Microsoft: Visions of the Future of Computing
- Apple Pay: Winners and Losers From Apple Inc.?s Game-Changing Payment Service
- Read This Before Buying GoPro Stock
- Apple's Plan for iPad Borrows From Samsung's Playbook
- Google Could be About to Lose Another Smartwatch Partner
- Will Google's Nexus Android Gaming Console Flop?