Form 1040 is the long form on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tax Help Resources to Make Your Tax Prep Easier
- Forget Chipotle Mexican Grill: Here Are Better Restaurant Stocks to Buy
- 3 Common Tax Scams and How to Avoid Them
- How the Obamacare Penalty Will Affect Your 2014 Taxes
- Capital Gains: What They Are and How They're Taxed
- How Many People Will Obamacare Enroll in 2015?