Form 1040 is the long form on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Capital Gains: What They Are and How They're Taxed
- How Many People Will Obamacare Enroll in 2015?
- How to Avoid Foreign Dividend Withholding Tax
- 2013 and 2014 Tax Tables: What You Need to Know
- Earned Income Tax Credit: 5 Things You Must Know
- How to Take Tax Deductions for Bad Debts