Form 1040 is the long form on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The IRS W9 Form: It's Important If You Want to Get Paid
- The Foreign Tax Credit: Putting Dollars Back Into Your Pocket
- IRA Eligibility: Can I Contribute to an IRA in 2015?
- The Tax Mistake That Could Hurt You Now or Next Year
- Deduct Capital Loss the Right Way and Save on Your Taxes
- What Is a W9?