Form 1040 is the long form on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Jobs Where Robots Will Replace Humans
- Where?s My Refund? Tips for Frustrated Filers -- and Investors
- 5 Myths About Capital-Gains Tax in 2014
- Step 2: Am I Eligible?
- Pope Francis Donated His Custom Harley, and You Can, Too
- Capital Losses: 2014 Taxes and Tactics