Form 1040 is the long form on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Calculate Taxable Income for Georgia State Income Tax
- How to Calculate How Much Tax to Take Out of a Retirement Check
- 1099-C: What You Need to Know About This IRS Form
- IRS Form 8880 Can Save You $1,000 if You're Saving for Retirement
- How to Use Form 1040EZ to File Your Taxes Fast
- Form 1040A: Should You Use It to File Your Return?