Form 1040 is the long form on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's a Tax Consultant, and Do You Need One?
- Do I Need to Fill Out Form 4952?
- Overpay Your Obamacare Penalty? How to Get Your Money Back
- 8 Ways to Avoid a Nanny Tax Nightmare
- Nanny Tax Rules: Not Just for People With Nannies
- What Is an Amended Tax Return?