A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Before Buying Shares of Cheniere Energy, Consider This
- Apollo Investment Corp.: Industry Contender or Frazzled Diversifier?
- 4 Tricks to Boost a Credit Score
- Urban Outfitters Needs a Board and Compensation Change
- A 9% Yield and Undervalued? I?m Buying This Stock
- Is There Any Hope for Caesar's Ahead of Its Second Quarter Earnings Release?