A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Companies Boosting Their Dividend by at Least 200% in the 1st Quarter
- Warren Buffett Thinks This is The Most Important Business in Our Economy
- Can Pizza Hut?s WingStreet Take Down Buffalo Wild Wings? Here's Why It Matters.
- 25 Amazing Facts About Solar
- Israel and Egypt: A Natural [Gas] Match
- Domino?s Pizza Wants to Be More Than Just a Pizza Chain