A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider Buying This High-Yield Dividend Growth Champion Today
- It's Time to Buy Wal-Mart Stock (WMT), Here's Why
- 4 of the Best Dividend Stocks Canada Has to Offer
- Seadrill Ltd. Q3 Earnings: Dividend Suspended, Misses Earnings by 50%
- 4 Reasons This Company Is One of the Best High-Yield Dividend Growth Stocks You Can Buy Today
- Should Gilead Sciences, Inc. Pay a Dividend?