A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 74% of Millennials Are Making a Huge Financial Mistake -- Don't Be One of Them
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Does Earnings Before Interest and Tax Include Interest Income and Interest Expense?
- Don't Want to Go Broke in Retirement? Annuities Can Help
- Why Growth Is the Enemy of Solar Stocks
- 5 Things Newmont Mining Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know