A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Bank of America?s Latest Settlement Could Wipe Out All of This Year?s Earnings (and Then Some)
- Inside Valeant Pharmaceuticals' Bid for Allergan
- SunPower Corporation?s Earnings Shine as Solar Demand Remains Strong
- Thursday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Is Chipotle Being Run by Ad Men?
- Here's Why Apple Inc. Is a Great Value Play