A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Before You Quit Your Job, Know the Rules for Rolling Over Retirement Savings
- This Week's Top Dow Stocks
- This Legendary Investor is Preparing For a Big Downturn - Should You Believe Him?
- How Global Trends Will Affect Your Portfolio in 2014
- The Unspoken Truth About Payday Lenders
- Chipotle, Soccer, and the Value of Corporate Sponsorship