A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why The Container Store Group, Inc. Stock Tumbled Today
- 90 Billion Reasons General Electric Just Became Your Best Dividend Stock
- T-Mobile US Inc. Beats the Street With "Un-Carrier" Tactics
- Why IMAX Earnings Will Only Tell Part of the Story
- Was Warren Buffett Wrong About Google Inc.?
- What Investors Need to Know About International Business Machines Corp.'s Earnings