A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Freeport-McMoRan Wants You to Know Right Now
- Why You Can Expect Altria Earnings to Keep Rising
- Apple Investors Who Sold After Earnings Got It Wrong
- Does Goldman Sachs Have Another Billion-Dollar Business In The Works?
- Tesla Motors Stock Falls as GE Plans "Sizable" Foray Into Energy Storage
- STAG Industrial Stock Keeps Slumping Following Earnings