A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- China?s Shale Gas Push Could Be Huge for U.S. Companies
- Could Amazon Wallet Create a Whole New Way to Pay for Things?
- Ford Earns $1.3 Billion in Second Quarter on Strong U.S. Results
- The Coming Storm in the Middle East
- Is MGM a Good Bet for the Las Vegas Comeback?
- Enphase Moving Beyond Inverters, But Can It Succeed?