Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- ?Home? is a Hit for DreamWorks -- Now Comes the Hard Part
- How Should I Choose a Secured Card?
- Why BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Shares Scorched Higher
- Prospect Capital Corp.'s "Spinoff" Really Isn't a Spinoff At All
- Did Monsanto Inc. Waste $1 Billion on This Acquisition?
- How to File Your State Taxes for Free