Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should I Diversify Away From Mutual Funds?
- Gambling Stocks: The Winning Way to Profit From Casinos
- Foreign Stocks: Balance Your Portfolio and Profit From Global Growth
- Surging Natural Gas Production Will Fuel This Stock
- Fliers Might Gripe, but High Oil Prices Have Been Good for Big Airlines
- Why Magellan Midstream Partners May Belong in Your Portfolio