Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy This Regional Bank
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- Why Is Chesapeake Interested in This Unloved Gas Play?
- Bank of America Finds New Way to Say Sorry and Make More Money
- Costco and Staples Tank on Earnings, but Dow Notches a Win
- Pentagon Hires 4 Defense Contractors for Space and Naval Warfare Work