Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Electric Utilities Face A Disruptive Future
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Microsoft Corporation Stock Slips Post Earnings: Bargain or Bull Trap?
- 3 Reasons to Be Wary of Diversification
- Why Google Inc's Latest Innovation Should Excite Investors
- Facebook Inc. Earnings: Profiting From Mobile Growth