Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Mortgage Interest Rates: Why You Get Offered the Worst Ones
- Why Two Harbors Investment Corp Isn't Scared of Higher Interest Rates
- Rupert Murdoch Joins the Cable Television "Game of Thrones"
- The Huge Retirement Mistake Millennials Are Making
- Is Golub Capital BDC Worth the Price?
- What Does the Future Hold for Golub Capital BDC?