Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Taxes Can Clobber Amazon's Sales, but That Doesn't Matter
- Will AT&T Kill Netflix? No? How About DISH Network, Then?
- IPO Stocks: When You Want to Get In on Great Companies Early
- Net Neutrality Is Dead: The FCC Just Killed the Internet as We Know It!
- Investors Ignore the Benefits of the Lands End Spinoff. Here's Why You Shouldn't
- Waste Management's Q1 Profit Beats Expectations