Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should You Ever Short-Sell a Stock? Why or Why Not?
- Why Universal Display Corporation Went Dim After Mixed Earnings
- "The Walking Dead" Animates AMC Networks Inc. Earnings
- Ares Capital Corporation Earnings Show Strength
- 3 Energy Stocks That Are Lean, Mean, Dividend Machines
- Why Now Is the Time to Buy Kinder Morgan