Federal Reserve Bank
A Federal Reserve Bank is one of 12 banks that make up the Federal Reserve System.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is IBM About to Make Banks Obsolete?
- U.S. Bancorp CEO Predicts a "Tsunami" of Economic Activity Before Federal Reserve's Interest Rate Hi
- The Best-Case Scenario for Bank of America's Stock
- Stocks: Was One Man Responsible For the 2010 "Flash Crash"?
- Who Is Saudi Arabia Really Targeting in Its Price War?
- Don't Be Fooled by These 3 Pervasive Interest Rate Myths