A Fast-track designation is given by the FDA to a drug that treats an unmet need. It allows the drugmaker to turn in the data for the New Drug Application in sections and meet with the FDA to review the development plans for the drug.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Death of Blackjack and What Games Are Replacing It
- Billionaire George Soros Just Bought These 3 Stocks: Should You?
- This company benefits from low oil prices.
- Why General Motors Is Breaking All the Rules for Cadillac
- An $8 Billion Hedge Fund Bought This Extremely Risky Stock: Should You?
- Leaked Document Could Shatter UK Shale Dreams