A Fast-track designation is given by the FDA to a drug that treats an unmet need. It allows the drugmaker to turn in the data for the New Drug Application in sections and meet with the FDA to review the development plans for the drug.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Stocks With Jaw-Dropping Growth Potential
- 5 Things Frontier Communications Corp Wants You to Know
- Why Shares of Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc. Broke Higher Today
- 3 Things You Must Watch in NXP Semiconductors NV Earnings
- Raytheon Company Buys Websense: Is It Time for You to Sell?
- 3 Soaring Biotech Stocks Under $10 -- Are They Buys?