v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Textile Industry Has Changed a Lot Since Warren Buffett's Big Mistake
- Britain's Type 26 Frigate Vs. America's New Frigate: Who Wins?
- 4 Oil Trends to Be on the Lookout For in 2016
- Is Kinder Morgan Inc. the Perfect Energy Stock?
- 5 Top Stocks to Buy in October
- Wall Street Is Dead Wrong About Energy Transfer Partners