v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 5 Worst Climate Villains Among World Leaders
- Fiat Chrysler Earnings: Profits Rise on Strong Ram and Jeep Sales
- Stock Market Crash: 4 High-Yield Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Today
- The End of an Era: Is the US Petrodollar Under Threat?
- This Is How You Know Kinder Morgan's Stock Is in Growth Mode
- Why Seadrill (SDRL) Should Slash Its Stock's Dividend to $0