v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 5 Most Important Points From Citigroup's Fourth-Quarter Conference Call
- Norfolk Southern Earnings Fall Flat as Growth Stalls
- New King In Saudi Arabia But Same Old Oil Policy
- LNG News: 2015 Seen as a Pivotal Year for LNG in the U.S.
- Exelon Corporation: Nuclear Power Isn't Going Anywhere
- Like Fine Wines, These 4 Energy Stocks Get Better With Age