v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Norfolk Southern's Record Earnings Point to a More Prosperous Future
- 3 Reasons Coach's Stock Could Rise
- 5 Things Union Pacific Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Why Valero Energy Corporation Stock Has Fallen Behind in 2014
- Why Vale SA Has Tumbled 10% in 2014
- 3 Reasons Dominion Resources' Stock Could Rise