v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dubai Internet City: 3 Things You Should Know
- As the Air War Heats Up, Defense Contractors Rake In Profits
- The Best Energy ETF of the Week
- 1 Way Ford Motor Company Dominates Crosstown Rival General Motors
- Ford Motor Company's Mustang Continues to Crush 2015, and GM's 2016 Camaro Is Next
- 3 Recent Oil and Gas Discoveries You Probably Missed