v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Dominion Resources, Inc.'s Management Wants You To Know
- Why Shale Gas Producers Could Rebound First
- Oil to Return to $80 With or Without OPEC Cut Says Iranian Official
- Will These 3 Risks Stall Union Pacific's Growth?
- How Foreign Exchange Risk Affects Natural Gas Stocks
- 3 Safe Investments in Natural Gas