v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 114 Billion Reasons Why Kinder Morgan Inc Won?t Stop Growing
- Battle of the Fuels: Will Natural Gas Replace Diesel?
- Aluminum Prices Finally Cross the $2k Mark
- After Major Slump, Is Now the Right Time to Buy These Refiners?
- This Company Just Became the Bakken's Biggest Producer
- Cheniere Energy Keeps Locking in a Profitable Future