v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 5 Fastest-Growing Countries in the World
- The Unwelcome Reality For U.S. Coal Exports
- These 2 Oil Companies Have Bypassed The U.S. Export Ban: Which Should You Choose?
- Why You Should Think Buses In Brazil
- 3 Things Archer Daniels Midland Company Wants You to Know
- Hey, America! China Has a Stealth Fighter Too -- And It's for Sale