v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Citigroup Stirs Up Some Competition in China
- Latest Estimate: U.S. Economy Grew at 3.6% Rate in Q3
- Roundtable: 1 Stock to Buy in December
- Shell Scraps La. Plans to Build $12.5 Billion Natural-Gas-to-Liquids Plant
- Anheuser-Busch, Molson Coors, or Boston Beer: Who's Doing the Best?
- Petrobras Investors: You Sould Have Seen This Coming