v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Biggest Threat to Potash Corp
- Teekay LNG Partners Just Diluted Investors almost 4%: What Should Investors Do?
- What Do Escalating Russian Tensions Mean for BP?
- High Volatility in Cotton: Should You Buy or Sell?
- 3 Ways This Unintentional By-Product of the Energy Boom Could Make You Rich
- Qatar?s LNG Dominance Threatened by Shell?s Reported Withdrawal