v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Companies With Political Risks and Major Upside
- Fool's Gold Report: Employment Report Sinks Gold, Silver; Freeport, Coeur Plunge
- Trade Deficit Essentially Steady at $39 Billion
- Rise in Oil Imports Helps Boost U.S. Trade Deficit to $39.1 Billion
- BP to Export Crude, Avoiding U.S. Ban
- Friday's Top News Headlines