The exploratory stage is the first stage of the product life cycle. In this stage a new business begins with a germ of an idea, tries it out, refines the products or services to the needs of the customers, and resolves start-up problems. Once a successful strategy is worked out, the product moves on to the growth stage.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Since You Can't Buy SpaceX Stock ...
- Cobalt International Energy Inc Needs This Offshore Play to Pay Off
- The Biggest Biotech Catastrophes of the Week
- DirecTV and AT&T Would Rattle an Already-Transitioning Industry
- The Biggest Biotech Wins of the Week
- Here's Why ExxonMobil Corporation and Chevron Corporation Have Better Days Ahead