Energy Transfer Equity
Energy Transfer Equity (NYSE: ETE) is a publicly traded Limited Partnership, whose activities are conducted through three subsidiary operating partnerships, Energy Transfer Company, Heritage Operating, L.P. and Titan Energy Partners, L.P.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Williams Companies Could Soon Be Facing a Hostile Takeover, and That's Not a Bad Thing
- Was Williams Companies Right to Reject a $53 Billion Buyout Offer?
- 4 Ways North Dakota's Oil Boom Can Make You Rich
- 4 Ways You Can Get Rich off the Marcellus and Utica Gas Boom
- 2 Ways You Can Profit From This $780 Billion Megatrend