Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Frightening Social Security Statistics That Signal We Need Change
- 10 Clever Moves You Can Make With $100
- 7 Things You Never Knew About Retirement
- Roth 401k vs. Roth IRA: Which Is Best for You?
- Senior Discounts: Save Thousands of Dollars Starting at Age 50
- The Typical American Is Embarrassed by Their Retirement Savings. Should You Be, Too?