Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This $14 Trillion Problem Could Hurt Millions of Americans (Hint: It?s Not the National Debt)
- 3 Things You Should Know Before You Sign Up For a 401(k)
- Buying Your First Stock: Here's How
- 3 Reasons This Oil Stock is a Better Buy Than Linn Energy Today
- How Do You Compare With the Average American?
- 3 Top Stocks for Investing in a Roth IRA