Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Typical American Is Embarrassed by Their Retirement Savings. Should You Be, Too?
- Here's the Typical American's Retirement Readiness. How Do You Compare?
- The Top 5 Financial Stocks Owned By Hedge Funds
- How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck and Start Saving
- Retirement Coaches: 5 Essential (Nonfinancial) Things to Do Right Now
- Is a Roth 401(k) the Best Choice for Your Retirement?