Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- High Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: LinnCo LLC
- You Can Learn How to Make Money Investing: Just Do It!
- The Best Ways to Pay for Your Child's College Education
- The Secret to Retirement Planning Success
- Are Too Many Seniors Losing Control of Their Credit Cards?
- The Federal Reserve's Shocking Numbers Show the Growing Wealth Gap in America