Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Small Sums, Lifetime Assets: The Gift of a Retirement Account
- How to Avoid Foreign Dividend Withholding Tax
- How to Get a Bank Dividend Every Month
- 3 Big Money Mistakes You Make in Your 20s That Can Cost You Big in The Future
- Treasury Inflation Protected Securities: Do They Belong in Your Portfolio?
- 5 Retirement Quotes to Make You a Smarter Investor