Economics is the study of markets and how buyers and sellers interact and react within those markets.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Energy Stocks I'll Be Buying If the Stock Market Crashes
- Who Wins When Oil Prices Plummet?
- The Best Warren Buffett Stocks for Dividend Investors to Buy in 2014
- Why I?m Buying Company J.C. Penney After it?s 33% Plunge
- FMC Technologies Boosts Its Profits, But Investors Still Want More
- Kimberly-Clark Earnings: What Shareholders Need to Know