Eaton (NYSE: ETN) is a manufacturer and engaged in design, manufacture, marketing and servicing of fluid power systems for industrial, mobile, and aircraft equipment; and electrical systems and components for power quality, distribution and control.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Internet-of-Things Buy: ABB Ltd. or Eaton Corp.?
- 5 Things Eaton Corp. plc's Management Wants You to Know
- Why Income Investors Should Love These 2 Industrials Stocks
- Is This Quiet Street in Ireland Costing Americans Millions of Dollars in Lost Taxes?
- Why Boston Scientific Corporation, PACCAR Inc., and Eaton Corporation Are Today's 3 Worst Stocks