What is Foolsaurus?

It's a glossary of investing terms edited and maintained by our analysts, writers and YOU, our Foolish community. Get Started Now!

Earthquake insurance

Earthquake insurance covers damage caused by an earthquake. This coverage is usually available as a rider on your homeowners insurance. Without this coverage, damage caused by an earthquake is not covered by your homeowners policy.

Expanded Definition

Related Fool Articles

Related Terms

Recent Mentions on Fool.com