Earnings or accounting earnings are a company's profit, (generally referred to as net income), after a period of 3 months or a year. Earnings, in the general sense, can be wages for labor, company profits, or any other increase in money an entity enjoys.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Calculate Pre-Tax Profit With Net Income and Tax Rate
- 50 Million People Already Use This App That Facebook Released This Summer
- Survey Says Amazon Will Beat Target, Wal-Mart This Holiday Season
- What Healthcare Dividend Stock Is Best?
- Movado Group, Inc. Dials Up Some EPS Growth
- Social Security Eligibility While You're Still Working