Earnings or accounting earnings are a company's profit, (generally referred to as net income), after a period of 3 months or a year. Earnings, in the general sense, can be wages for labor, company profits, or any other increase in money an entity enjoys.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Starbucks Delivers on Earnings Despite Wall Street's High Expectations
- Why Zimmer Holdings, Lam Research, and Apple Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Visa Inc. Delivers 26% Increase in Net Income
- What's Saving Wal-Mart Could Ruin Family Dollar
- Is Rent-A-Center Rounding the Bend?
- SunPower Corporation?s Earnings Shine as Solar Demand Remains Strong