Earnings or accounting earnings are a company's profit, (generally referred to as net income), after a period of 3 months or a year. Earnings, in the general sense, can be wages for labor, company profits, or any other increase in money an entity enjoys.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Earnings Analysis: McDonald's, Chipotle, and Coca-Cola
- Boeing's Q3 Earnings Preview: 4 Key Things You Want to Know
- Travelers Companies Inc.'s Third-Quarter Earnings: 3 Key Takeaways
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.'s Margins Go Under the Knife
- Robert Half International Easily Beats Estimates, Gives Good Outlook on U.S. Employment
- Should Samsung Embrace Emerging Markets With Low-End Galaxy Smartphones?