Earnings or accounting earnings are a company's profit, (generally referred to as net income), after a period of 3 months or a year. Earnings, in the general sense, can be wages for labor, company profits, or any other increase in money an entity enjoys.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 1 Thing I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I First Started Investing
- Is SolarCity Stock a Bargain for Investors?
- A New Study on Diabetes Reveals Potentially Frightening News
- Falling Oil Prices Could Kill Environmentally-Friendly Jet Fuels
- Is Now the Best Time to Buy ConocoPhillips' Stock?
- Ford Motor Company Swallows Bitter Pill in Europe