Earnings or accounting earnings are a company's profit, (generally referred to as net income), after a period of 3 months or a year. Earnings, in the general sense, can be wages for labor, company profits, or any other increase in money an entity enjoys.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Things That Still Can Lead to the American Dream
- Will Russia Beat America in the Race (Back) to the Moon?
- SpaceX Stock: How Much Is It Worth?
- The Federal Reserve's Shocking Numbers Show the Growing Wealth Gap in America
- Edginess Isn't Working for Urban Outfitters Anymore
- Could TAG Heuer's Smartwatch Steal the Luxury Spotlight From Apple's Watch?