Earnings or accounting earnings are a company's profit, (generally referred to as net income), after a period of 3 months or a year. Earnings, in the general sense, can be wages for labor, company profits, or any other increase in money an entity enjoys.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Do Ascena Retail Group's Results Mean for Retail?
- Is Netflix Overdue For Another Correction?
- Solar's 2014 Boom Is Coming
- Tesla's Exhaustive List of 2013 Accolades
- MasterCard Is Giving Dividend Lovers an Early Christmas Present
- Stock Market Today: TV Buyout Chatter, Costco's Miss, and Home Depot's Opportunity