EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Smart Saving for College -- Better Buy Degrees
- Where a $6 Billion Hedge Fund Sees Opportunity
- How the Media Blows Bubbles
- Upcoming Marvel, Star Wars Movies Should be Focus for Disney
- How Ford's Failure Became GM's Prestige
- Small Companies, Big Dividends