EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- MicroStrategy Incorporated Stock Jumps as Earnings Soar
- Analyzing Bank Stocks the Easy Way
- Cheap Stocks Wall Street Loves: Lands' End, Inc.
- Warren Buffett's Highest-Yielding Stocks
- Is California Ground Zero in the War for Water?
- 3 Reasons Disney's Stock Could Fall