EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Form 8-K: Things You Need to Know About Companies Whose Stock You Own
- Carnegie Steel Company: An Early Model of Efficiency and Innovation
- Form 10-K: The Most Important Thing You'll Never Read
- MicroStrategy Incorporated Stock Jumps as Earnings Soar
- Analyzing Bank Stocks the Easy Way
- Cheap Stocks Wall Street Loves: Lands' End, Inc.