EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Comic-Con 2014: 3 Business Questions Every Investor Needs Answered
- 3 Reasons Marvel Must Make Another ?Hulk? Solo Film
- The Not-Yet-Fatal Flaw in Marvel's Movie Strategy
- Who Won E3? Breaking Down the Business News From Video Gaming?s Big Event
- Why Lands' End Inc. Shares Leaped Today
- Why Is 'Ant-Man' So Important to Marvel Studios?