EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why ABB Looks Good to Me
- Is Barnes & Noble, Inc. a Screaming Buy After G Asset Management's Offer?
- A Bogus Bid for Barnes & Noble?
- The Marvel/DC Comic Book Movie War Intensifies
- How to Navigate the SEC Edgar Website
- 3 Stocks Warren Buffett Likes