EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is California Ground Zero in the War for Water?
- 3 Reasons Disney's Stock Could Fall
- Comic-Con 2014: 3 Business Questions Every Investor Needs Answered
- 3 Reasons Marvel Must Make Another ?Hulk? Solo Film
- The Not-Yet-Fatal Flaw in Marvel's Movie Strategy
- Who Won E3? Breaking Down the Business News From Video Gaming?s Big Event