EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- GameStop: This Game Isn?t Worth Playing
- 2015: The Biggest Year for Movies Ever?
- Warren Buffett's Secret to Making Billions in the Stock Market
- Why ABB Looks Good to Me
- Is Barnes & Noble, Inc. a Screaming Buy After G Asset Management's Offer?
- A Bogus Bid for Barnes & Noble?