Dupont (NYSE: DD) is a manufactures a range of products for distribution and sale to many different markets, including the transportation, safety and protection, motor vehicle, home furnishings, medical, electronics, communications and the nutrition and health markets.
In 2012, Dupont announced the sale of its automotive coatings business to Carlisle. This sale significantly reduces Dupont's position as a supplier to the transportation market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Dow Slumped 80 Points Today
- Is Now the Time to Buy DuPont Stock?
- Can Gevo Survive Big Oil's Lawyers?
- These 3 Stocks Have Held Back the Dow for Years
- Why It's So Hard to Invest Green