Dupont (NYSE: DD) is a manufactures a range of products for distribution and sale to many different markets, including the transportation, safety and protection, motor vehicle, home furnishings, medical, electronics, communications and the nutrition and health markets.
In 2012, Dupont announced the sale of its automotive coatings business to Carlisle. This sale significantly reduces Dupont's position as a supplier to the transportation market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 2 Big Oil Companies Just Got the Cold Shoulder From the EPA
- The Dow Rises Past Earnings Season as Coca-Cola, United Technologies Fall
- Dow Earnings Season Continues: What to Expect From Verizon, DuPont, and Travelers
- DuPont Earnings: Will the Stock Bounce Back?
- How Earnings Season Could Save the Dow From Falling