Dupont (NYSE: DD) is a manufactures a range of products for distribution and sale to many different markets, including the transportation, safety and protection, motor vehicle, home furnishings, medical, electronics, communications and the nutrition and health markets.
In 2012, Dupont announced the sale of its automotive coatings business to Carlisle. This sale significantly reduces Dupont's position as a supplier to the transportation market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons DuPont's Stock Could Rise
- 3 Reasons DuPont's Stock Could Fall
- These 2 Big Oil Companies Just Got the Cold Shoulder From the EPA
- The Dow Rises Past Earnings Season as Coca-Cola, United Technologies Fall
- Dow Earnings Season Continues: What to Expect From Verizon, DuPont, and Travelers
- Are U.S. Biofuel Targets Putting Your Car's Engine at Risk?
- Pioneer Natural Resources vs EOG Resources Inc: Which Company Returns More to Its Stockholders?
- Sempra Energy vs. Northeast Utilities System: Which Returns More to Shareholders?
- What's the Best Big Oil Stock to Buy Today?
- 3 Reasons Digital Realty Trust Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- Exelon Corporation vs. Xcel Energy Inc: Which Returns More to Shareholders?