Dupont (NYSE: DD) is a manufactures a range of products for distribution and sale to many different markets, including the transportation, safety and protection, motor vehicle, home furnishings, medical, electronics, communications and the nutrition and health markets.
In 2012, Dupont announced the sale of its automotive coatings business to Carlisle. This sale significantly reduces Dupont's position as a supplier to the transportation market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- DuPont Could Be Just the Beginning of an Activist Investor Uprising
- Build or Conquer? 3 Companies Battling Over the Future of Biofuels
- Investors Beware: 3 Renewable Products That Destroy the "Green Premium" Myth
- Forget Food and Fuel: America's Corn Is Worth $125 Billion to This Industry
- British Invasion: Why is America Producing Fuel for This WWII Airplane?