Dupont (NYSE: DD) is a manufactures a range of products for distribution and sale to many different markets, including the transportation, safety and protection, motor vehicle, home furnishings, medical, electronics, communications and the nutrition and health markets.
In 2012, Dupont announced the sale of its automotive coatings business to Carlisle. This sale significantly reduces Dupont's position as a supplier to the transportation market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Best Stocks to Buy in Cellulosic Ethanol
- Cheap Stocks Wall Street Loves: Monsanto
- Which Company Will Make You More Money: 3M or DuPont?
- 3 Reasons DuPont's Stock Could Rise
- 3 Reasons DuPont's Stock Could Fall