A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These Mining Giants Are Throwing in the Towel; Are Iron Ore Prices at an Inflection Point?
- Oil Price Recovery May Be Too Much Too Soon
- Is the Tide Rising for Offshore Energy Stocks?
- Will Tesla Motors, Inc. Need to Raise Capital?
- Biogen Inc Earnings: Tecfidera Turbulance
- Microsoft Corporation Rises Even as Windows Revenue Collapses