A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Will Russia's Armata Tank Actually Be a "Drone"?
- Hold Your Horses, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Earnings Are Better Than They Appear
- A Breakdown of How Your Social Security Tax Dollars Are Spent
- Retirement Investing: Could This Be The Safest 8% Return You?ll Ever Find?
- Lockheed Martin Stock Chart: 328% Return Decimates the S&P 500, but Can Lockheed Keep It Up?