A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil Prices: Have We Hit Bottom -- or Is $30 Next?
- 4 Smart Moves to Make Before You Retire
- Why Limelight Networks Inc.'s Stock Dove 37% in August
- Stocks: Where the Market Is Headed and How to Survive the Next Crisis
- One Stock That?s Nothing but a Dividend Yield Trap
- Would Donald Trump's Economic Proposals Actually Work?