A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- McDonald's Sales Troubles Weighs Down the Dow's Gains
- Morning Dow Report: Can These Tech Giants Save the Market?
- Wall Street Turns Negative on 3M as the Dow Bucks Good News Again
- Is Cliffs Natural Resources Destined for Greatness?
- United Technologies' Earnings Beat Shows New Strategy Is Paying Off
- Why AT&T Is One of Today's Top Dow Stocks