A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retirement Investing: Could This Be The Safest 8% Return You?ll Ever Find?
- Lockheed Martin Stock Chart: 328% Return Decimates the S&P 500, but Can Lockheed Keep It Up?
- 4 Amazing Retirement Stocks Paying 1% per Month
- 3 Warren Buffett Secrets for a Prosperous Retirement
- 4 Secrets Warren Buffett's Favorite Dividend Stocks Can Teach You
- National Oilwell Varco Earnings Keep the Good Times Going