A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stocks: Where the Market Is Headed and How to Survive the Next Crisis
- One Stock That?s Nothing but a Dividend Yield Trap
- Would Donald Trump's Economic Proposals Actually Work?
- 5 Key Facts National Oilwell Varco's Management Wants You to Know
- Here's Why FMC Technologies Stock Fell 10% Today
- EIA Confirms: Oil Production Peaked