A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- National Oilwell Varco Earnings Keep the Good Times Going
- 3 Things You Need to Watch When National Oilwell Varco Reports Earnings
- 3 Terrible High-Yield Dividend Stocks Retirees Need to Avoid
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Is As Fit As a Butcher's Dog
- Is Enterprise Products Partners the Perfect Retirement Stock?
- The Most Important Number You Need to Know Before Buying Pfizer Inc. Stock