The dollar is the standard currency of the United States.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The U.S. Spent $5 Billion On Energy Research In 2014 ? Where Did It Go?
- Did AbbVie Just Grossly Overpay for Pharmacyclics Inc.?
- Darling Ingredients Inc. Earnings Beat on Diamond Green Diesel Strength
- 5 Remarkable Things Chesapeake Energy Corporation?s Management Told its Investors
- Could SandRidge Energy Inc Take a Page Out of LINN Energy LLC?s Handbook?
- 3 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 4%