Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Google's Wireless Move Pave the Way for a Sprint/T-Mobile Merger?
- Corning Incorporated Turns In Another Great Quarter
- How iRobot Corporation is Investing for the Future
- Halliburton Company Gives a Clue on When the Oil Market Might Turn
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Has a New $9 Billion Ally
- 3 Retail Stocks We Won't Buy (Hint: Wal-Mart Isn't One)