Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why General Electric Company Is Putting Billions into Aviation
- Boeing 787 and Airbus A350: A Tale of Two Planes
- Are Methane-Belching Microbes a Climate Change Threat?
- The Happiest States in the U.S.
- Ralph Lauren Wants a Piece of This $9.2 Billion Market
- Is China Seriously Beating the U.S. in the Shift Toward Natural Gas?