Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Middle East on the Brink: Saudi-led Coalition Bombs Yemen, Spiking Oil Prices
- Should McDonald's Follow Wal-Mart's Lead and Hike Wages?
- Will Apple's iPad Lag While Windows Tablets Surge?
- Can This Utility Go From Good to Great?
- Apple Car Enthusiasm Is Mostly Wishful Thinking
- Tim Cook Speaks About Apple Watch and Steve Jobs: What You Need to Know