Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Nike's $8 Billion Buyback Plan Gave It a Big Win
- What Samsung?s Galaxy Note Edge Reveals About The Company?s Future Strategies
- Why Melco Crown Entertainment Stock Has Crashed 31% in 2014
- Is Under Armour, Inc. or Skechers USA, Inc. a Better Stock to Buy?
- 3 Reasons DryShips Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- The 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Solar