Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Vipshop Holdings Stock Rallied 170% in 2014
- Could Google's Latest Experiment Disrupt Itself?
- Don't Overlook the Other Reason for Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Gigafactory
- Better Stock to Buy Today: Sturm, Ruger, or Smith & Wesson?
- Debunking Tesla's "3,000 Unsold Cars"
- Why "Facebook at Work" Should Scare LinkedIn Investors