Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Automobiles: Investing Essentials
- Why I Stopped Wringing My Hands and Finally Bought Shares of Capstone Turbine
- Where Does 3M Company Go From Here?
- Pall Corp.: Why You Should Invest In This Recession-Proof Industrial Supplier
- Baidu, Inc. Shares Rise 7% on Second-Quarter Earnings Surprise
- Why Johnson Controls Inc. Has Growth Potential