Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ralph Lauren Wants a Piece of This $9.2 Billion Market
- Is China Seriously Beating the U.S. in the Shift Toward Natural Gas?
- 3 Reasons Westport Innovations Inc. Stock Could Soar
- Why ExOne Co. Stock has Crashed More Than 50% in 2014
- You're Wrong to Worry About Restoration Hardware Based on Williams-Sonoma's Report
- 3 Reasons iShares MSCI Brazil Index ETF (EWZ) Shares Could Fall