Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Thank Goodness There Will Never Be Another Facebook Phone
- Why Tableau Software Shares Sank 4% Yesterday
- Why GoPro, Inc.'s Biggest Threat is ... GoPro
- Will This Be the Deal That Fiat Chrysler's Workers Accept?
- 3 Tech Stocks That Are About to Change The World
- Why Republic Airways Holdings Inc.'s Shares Plunged 16% Today