Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Future of Finance According to This Legendary Investor
- Stealthy, Superfast, Robotic "Ghost" Boats: Is This the Future of the U.S. Navy?
- 3 Restaurants We Love to Hate
- Why SodaStream International, Ltd. Stock Popped Today
- Read This Before Buying GoPro Stock
- Dolby Laboratories, Inc. Earnings: Sounding Off With a Strong Quarter