Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Solid Bank Earnings Could Signal an Opportunity for Investors
- 17 Expert Ways to Save Money Every Day
- Use This New Roth IRA Trick to Boost Your Retirement Savings
- How Wal-Mart Could Change the Landscape of American Banking
- Why U.S. Bancorp Is 1 of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying