Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Build an Old-Age Pension for Guaranteed Income in Retirement
- Demand for Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Dual-Motor Vehicles Is "Off the Charts"
- Follow the Sand to the Real Fracking Boom
- Dear Brian Moynihan: You?ve Done a Good Job so Far, But Now Comes the Hard Part
- It's Bonus Time: 4 Things You Must Do Before December 31
- The Best Place to Put Your Cash