Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Big Fat Greek Crisis
- Citigroup Will ?Comfortably Survive? the Events in Greece, Says Top Executive
- Christopher Cline: Coal King, Billionaire Playboy, or Both?
- What Is Taxable Income? You May Be Surprised by What Qualifies and What Doesn?t
- A Brief History of Bank of America in Crisis
- Tesla Motors Inc.'s Model 3 Ambitions May Be More Realistic Than You Think