Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- First Republic Bank, Hudson City Bancorp, Inc., or People's United Financial, Inc.: Who Has Better C
- Nothing Can Stop the Major Iron Ore Miners
- Here's Why 2021 Is Important for Freeport-McMoRan
- Are You Really Approved for That Home Loan?
- Social Security: Can My Benefits Be Seized by Collectors?
- Gas Prices Don?t Reflect Record Levels of U.S. Refinery Output