Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Is the Worst Place to Save Money, but Many Do It Anyway
- Why Citigroup Inc. Shares Banked 12% Gains in February
- 3 Bank Stocks to Buy in March
- U.S. Markets Rule the World as Dollar, Dow Climb Higher
- 3 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold for Your Children Over the Next 50 Years
- Is This 20% Cut in Bank of America Corp.'s Price Target Justified?