Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stratasys, Ltd. Executive Sheds Light on the Company's New 3D Printers and More
- Is Bank of America on the Naughty or Nice List This Holiday Season?
- 3D Printing News: Talking HP, 2015, and More With Wohlers Associates
- 7 Strategies for Growing Your Savings Account to $1 Million
- Gold Coins: For the Zombie Apocalypse, but Not for Investors
- One Lender Growing Faster Than Bank of America -- and Why That's a Bad Thing