Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Total SA: Peak Oil Is Catching up to Big Oil
- Vale SA Likely to Lose Its Guinea Investment
- How Badly Could the Crisis in the Crimea Hurt BP and ExxonMobil?
- Getting Booted From Two Major Indices Opened the Perfect Buying Opportunity For These 3 Big Dividend
- Proof Wells Fargo Is Safer Than Bank of America Corp and Citigroup Inc
- BancorpSouth, Inc. Watches Income Jump by 36% in First Quarter