Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Stocks for Investing in Wall Street Banks
- All About Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Upcoming Model X Launch
- The Best Business Model for Banks
- 5 Things You Didn?t Know About FHA Mortgage Rates
- Warren Buffett Just Bought More Of These Two Bank Stocks. Should You Do The Same?
- Why NCUA Insurance Should Matter to You