Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exclusive: Interview With an Up-and-Coming Competitor to 3D Systems Corporation
- Understanding a Bank's Balance Sheet
- Get Your Income Tax Refund Before Someone Else Does
- The Best Thing You Can Do for Your Savings
- Lessons From How This CEO Earned $144 Million for Himself and Billions More for Investors
- Property Management Companies: Is it Smart to Hire One for Your Rentals?