Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Angola May Be the Next OPEC Darling
- H&R Block Banks On Getting Out of Banking
- Stock Market Today: Bank of America?s $6 Billion Pain and PNC Financial?s $1 Billion Success
- How Tax Reform Will Affect These 2 Stocks
- 2 Stocks to Buy During a Market Correction: Bank of America and Citigroup
- Why BofI Holding Inc. Shares Popped Today