Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Internet Banking the Best Choice for You?
- How to Get a Dividend Check Every Month of the Year
- Are Methane-Belching Microbes a Climate Change Threat?
- 1 Surprising Job Paying the Big Bucks
- Why These Lagging Oil Stocks Are Worth a Look
- 4 Questions Every New Vacation Home Investor Should Ask Themselves Prior to Purchasing A Property