Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Bank of America Corp: Expect a Multibillion-Dollar Settlement Any Day
- Financial Services: Investing Essentials
- Discover Financial Services Earnings: Record Results May Be Just the Beginning
- 3 Reasons Morgan Stanley?s Stock Could Rise
- Fracking Fluids More Toxic Than Previously Thought
- How to Find the Best Money Market Rates