Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Chart: Bank of America Is Closing Branches as Mobile App Users Grow
- How to Choose a First Time Credit Card
- 1099-INT: Your Guide to a Common Tax Form
- 3 High-Yield Stocks Retirees Should Consider Avoiding
- 3 Simple Ways to Visualize Bank of America
- Wells Fargo Third-Quarter Earnings Preview: 5 Things to Watch