Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Ways Landlords Can Achieve Better Tenant Stability
- Why JPMorgan Chase & Co. Stock Is Flat This Year
- The New World Order of Banking: Boring and Less Profitable
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- National Oilwell Varco Earnings Keep the Good Times Going
- 3 Things Bank of America Should Do Right Now