Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) is engaged in the acquisition, development, operation and exploration of oil and natural gas properties in the Gulf Coast region of the United States, primarily in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Texas.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- LinnCo Should Buy This Oil Company
- Why Teradata Corporation, Transocean Ltd., and Denbury Resources Inc. Are Today?s 3 Worst Stocks
- Higher Expenses Eat Into Denbury Resources Inc.'s First-Quarter Earnings
- Forget Fracking, This Oil Company Has a Low Cost Alternative to Reward Shareholders
- Why Newmont Mining, Netflix, and Denbury Resources Are Today's 3 Worst Stocks