The demand curve is an economic tool showing the amount of something that is demanded at a point in time and at a specific price.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- In-Depth Interview With Clean Energy Fuels CEO Andrew Littlefair
- How Big Will the Solar Market Be in Five Years?
- Energy, Getting It Wrong Around the World: Interview With Ed Dolan
- Educating the Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow
- Get to Know Seth Goldman of Honest Tea
- Barrick Gold Corporation Still Has More Convincing to Do