The demand curve is an economic tool showing the amount of something that is demanded at a point in time and at a specific price.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will the Oil Price Crash Destroy Renewable Energy Stocks?
- Oil Prices: Freaking Investors Out for 150 Years and Counting...
- 2 Things Intel Corporation Dividend Investors Need to Know
- The Energy Source That's About to Upend Fossil Fuels
- Can ESPN Go Over the Top?
- In-Depth Interview With Clean Energy Fuels CEO Andrew Littlefair