The demand curve is an economic tool showing the amount of something that is demanded at a point in time and at a specific price.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Brent-WTI Spread Could Widen Further, and Here's How You Can Profit
- Whither Oil for a Russian Bear?
- The Short Thinking Behind First Solar
- Why Moving the Tampa Bay Rays Makes Economic Sense
- 1 Huge Reason Why "Big Oil" Still Matters to Your Portfolio
- Can Home Improvement Retailers Improve Your Portfolio?