Deflation is a decrease in general price levels.
Deflation In A Fiat Regime? by Mike Shedlock
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hold on Tight, the Dow is Going to Have a Huge Week
- Is the Federal Reserve Fueling the Greatest Stock Market Bubble in History?
- Why Time Warner, Intel, and International Game Technology Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Cameco Corp: Has the Long Thesis Changed?
- Higher Gasoline Costs Raise U.S. Producer Prices
- The Timelessness of Greed, Fear, and Bad Decisions