Deflation is a decrease in general price levels.
Deflation In A Fiat Regime? by Mike Shedlock
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 6 Things I Learned From the Book "The Great Depression: A Diary"
- 7 Investing Disasters and How to Prevent Them From Happening to You
- Costco Earnings: Patience is Rewarded!
- Why Arcam AB's Stock Crashed 40% in 2014, and Where It's Headed From Here
- You Can Learn How to Make Money Investing: Just Do It!
- 5 Reasons to Be Optimistic About the Economy