David serves as lead advisor on both Motley Fool Stock Advisor and Motley Fool Rule Breakers. He founded Motley Fool CAPS, serves as a coach to the Motley Fool Pro team, and works with a small tech team at the Fool to add innovative features to Fool.com. He is very active in Fool Community, both on the discussion boards, on CAPS and blogs, and right here on this Wiki!
His 15-year public investment career from the original Fool Portfolio (started August 4, 1994) to his Stock Advisor service picks through December 7, 2009, has earned an annualized investment return of 17.69% vs. the S&P 500's comparable annualized return of 6.80%. The total return equates to +1,117.6% over that period, vs. 174.4% for the S&P 500.
He serves The Motley Fool board of directors as a co-chairman with Tom.
David is on the Individual Investor Advisory Committee at The New York Stock Exchange, and is on the Board of Governors at The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, DC.
Related Fool Links
- Active TMF staffers
- The Motley Fool
- The Motley Fool Investment Guide
- Rule Breakers, Rule Makers
- Rule Breaker
- Tom Gardner
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Vertical Farming Kill Monsanto Company and Help Whole Foods Market?
- Nike, Walt Disney, and General Mills: Are They Worthy Investments?
- Can KFC Win Back China?
- Are These 2 Fast-Growing Luxury Brands A Good Investment?
- Will Elizabeth Arden Keep Going Downhill?
- Why Chipotle's Stock Just Got Cheaper Than the "Next" Chipotle's