Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) is a publicly held casual dining restaurant company that operates Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahamas Breeze, Smokey Bones Barbeque & Grill and Seasons restaurants. The company owns and operates all of the restaurants in the United States and Canada.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Top Franchises: Investing in Darden Restaurants
- Here's How Olive Garden Should Have Responded To Activists
- Olive Garden is More Desperate For Your Business Than You Think
- Buffalo Wild Wings Is a Better Version of Olive Garden's Parent
- Beware the Headwinds Facing Casual Dining, Gyms, and Teen Retail Stocks