Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) is a publicly held casual dining restaurant company that operates Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahamas Breeze, Smokey Bones Barbeque & Grill and Seasons restaurants. The company owns and operates all of the restaurants in the United States and Canada.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Fastest Growing Casual Restaurant Chain Belongs to ? Darden Restaurants?
- Why Olive Garden's Loyal Customers Can (and Should) Ignore Its Critics
- Why Aeropostale, Darden Resturants, and Chuy's Holdings Set New Lows Last Week
- Hey, Darden Restaurants: Try Going More Upscale with Olive Garden
- Here's Why Red Lobster's Demise Could Happen Sooner Than You Think