Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) is a publicly held casual dining restaurant company that operates Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahamas Breeze, Smokey Bones Barbeque & Grill and Seasons restaurants. The company owns and operates all of the restaurants in the United States and Canada.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Olive Garden Is Still Holding Darden Restaurants, Inc. Back
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. -- Was Selling Red Lobster the Right Move All Along?
- Believe It or Not, This Is the Worst-Performing Restaurant Chain (Hint: It?s Not McDonald?s)
- Why Darden Restaurants Just Replaced Its Entire Board of Directors
- Olive Garden May Be Too Late to Save Darden's Board