Danaher (NYSE: DHR) manufactures in four segments: professional instrumentation, medical technologies, industrial technologies, and tools and components
Tektronix, the leading supplier of oscilliscopes and related test equipment is a subsidiary.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- An Interview with Author Larry Cunningham
- Danaher Corp. Sells Off, but Is It a Good Value?
- Why SanDisk Corp., Mattel Inc., and Danaher Corp. Are Today?s 3 Worst Stocks
- Will Danaher Corporation Bounce Back With a Big Buyout?
- Will General Electric Company's Bid for Alstom Spur More Takeover Activity in the Industrial Sector?