DaVita (NYSE: DVA) is a provider of dialysis services in the United States for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure, also known as end stage renal disease.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Twitter, Sysco, and DaVita HealthCare Partners Soared Today
- Where the Money Is: December 2
- Is It Time to Buy These 4 Dialysis Stocks?
- Why Sears Holdings, DaVita HealthCare Partners, and Universal Insurance Holdings Soared Today
- DaVita's Short-Term Weakness Is a Great Way to Play Long-Term Health Trends